List of online sports betting bonuses and offers in Kenya for 2022
On this page, you will find the list of online sports betting offers for Kenya which is updated regularly by experts of Takebet Kenya. Every week we do an extensive search of no less than 50 different online bookies to offer new bonuses for you. The team extensively covers bookmaker offers in Kenya as well as in the other countries — in Africa, Asia and Oceania, the Americas.
You will find promotions of varied types on the list, including welcome online betting offers (sign up bonuses), both of deposit and no deposit kinds, free bets and cash bonuses, promo codes, accumulator promotions, sports betting cashbacks, odds boost and more.
What is a sports betting bonus offer?
An online betting bonus for sports is a certain amount of free bets or real money granted for wagering on sport as an incentive for such actions as a registration, making a deposit or a bet. Bonus can not be withdrawn at once and must be used for wagering to a certain extent. More complex online sports betting bonus offers may include further requirements such as making a particular kind of bet or depositing with a particular type of currency like bitcoins.
Apart from being in the form of a free bet or cash, online bookmakers offers may be for new customers as well as for every client including current bettors of the company. There are many online bookies in the world right now, thus a bookmaker must offer something special to bring punters to its online betting site, and then to entertain and retain those who came.
Nowadays, online bookies offers in Kenya also differ by a platform, such as promos for players of a betting website and sports betting offers that can be claimed only in a mobile application.
Most popular online sports betting sites with bonuses in Kenya
There are online bookmakers standing out among others by offering mouth-watering promotions to their punters and creating new incentives literally all the time. Below are some of the online betting sites with bonuses trusted by Takebet Kenya. Note: some bonuses described here may not be offered in your country right now. Always check the bookmaker itself.
- 1xbet. An international bookie, one of the most popular and operating in more than 50 countries. The bookmaker offers a welcome gift in the form of a 100% bonus on the first deposit of 100 EUR (or equivalent in your currency). The 1xbet online bookmaker also offers bonuses on specific days of the week, cashback offers, accumulator bonus and a promo code store on the website with free bets for points.
- Betwinner. This international bookie offers new customers a 100% welcome bonus on the first deposit up to 100 EUR (or equivalent in your currency). This sportsbook also offers all punters a 100% deposit bonus starting with 10 EUR on Thursdays, a promotion in which you can wager on accumulators selected by the site to get a 10% odds increase on any win. You may also get a free bet on your birthday. And when a punter loses 20 straight bets within 30 days with odds less than 3.00 and a minimum of 2 USD as stake amount, Betwinner offers a bonus. You may get 100 USD for a minimum stake, 250 USD for a 5 USD stake and 500 USD for a 10 USD stake. Punters can also insure a bet to prevent losing all your money if the bet loses.
- Bet365. The biggest online bookmaker in the world, Bet365 offers its new punters a 100% matched amount in bet credits on deposit from 10 USD/5 EUR to 30 USD/25 EUR (or equivalent in your currency). The sportsbook also offers accumulator promos with a 5-70% bonus on football accumulator bets on specific betting markets such as full-time result and both teams to score. There is also an availability of a 5-70% bonus on tennis accumulators for ATP and WTA Tours, Grand Slams and more.
- 22bet. This international online bookie offers its new customers a 100% welcome bonus on the first deposit up to 122 EUR (or equivalent in your currency). Punters are also provided with a Friday promotion in which you get a 100% bonus on a deposit of at least 1 EUR and up to 100 EUR which is made on Friday. The 22bet online sportsbook offers bonuses to punters going through 20 bets losing streak. Accumulator bonus is also available for gamblers that place accumulator bets on seven or more games with minimum odds of 1.80. Punters can get points depending on how much they stake, with the least stake available being 20. Bettors can also get a consolation prize for an accumulator if one of the selections loses.
- Betway. An online bookie providing bonuses for new and current punters from a set of countries, including a 100% welcome free bet offer on the first deposit. This bookmaker offers free bets on NBA, Esports and virtuals. There is an international free bet club too, where punters can earn 10 EUR on a combo bet of 25 EUR (or equivalent in your currency) on football each week. The bonus program differs depending on the country you are playing from.
- Betpawa. This Pan-African online bookmaker gives away a few bonuses including a win accumulator offer of up to 500% depending on the number of legs in an acca. Punters can qualify for the bonus with any stake, odds, betting markets and sports. There is only a minimum of three legs, while you can get a 500% win bonus with 45 legs.
These are only a portion of betting sites whose bonuses are covered here on Takebet Kenya!
How to choose suitable bookmaker offer online?
There are several Kenyan bookmakers with online betting bonus offers, so choosing a promo suitable for you is very important. Consider the following advice when choosing a bookmaker bonus.
- The reputation of a bookmaker. Even the best offer worth nothing if coming from a shady betting establishment. Takebet Kenya provides you with everything you need to know about all bookmakers worth noting in our comprehensive betting sites reviews. The best betting sites are highlighted to make your search for a bookie easier.
- Eligibility. To claim bookie bonuses , first of all you need to be eligible for it. International bookmakers offer different promotions for different countries. Also, the terms and conditions of one and the same promo may differ based on the country you are in. And some promos are for new customers only, or on a mobile app only.
- Welcome offers. All new punters are eligible for a sign up offer if the bookmaker has one in your country of residence. Selecting a bookmaker that offers a welcome bonus might be good for a new customer to enjoy the bookmaker while betting free.
- Selecting the favourite sport and bet type. There are offers related to a particular sport or bet type such as accumulator offers. Choose what you like!
- Terms and conditions. Punters need to consider the terms and conditions of a promotion to confirm eligibility and all details about the offer.
Read on to know more about different kinds of online betting offers for sport lovers!
Online bookie offers in Kenya for new and existing customers
Sportsbooks offer online bookmaker bonuses to both new and existing customers. New bettors usually get a welcome package as they register new accounts and deposit with a betting site. On rare occasions a small bonus may be given away for free after registering an account. More often, you may be eligible for an offer only after you place the first bet. And existing players have a whole array of online bookies offers available at sportsbooks.
Bookmaker bonuses from trusted online sports betting sites
Only offers from betting sites you can trust are published on Takebet Kenya. We don’t cover incentives of those bookmakers that are not legit no matter how advantageous they seem. In our five-star rating, the score of 4 or more means you are eyeing a great bookmaker. Betting sites with a score of 3 or 3.5 may be worth trying too, but they may have major downsides.
Latest Kenyan online betting offers and deals
Takebet Kenya provides all online sports betting bonus offers deserving your attention on this page, including the latest which have only just appeared on the websites of bookmakers. You will find here both international bonuses and exclusive online sports betting offers available in Kenya only or to certain categories of bettors like those who use a betting app.
How to claim betting bonuses online in Kenya
So how to claim Kenyan sports betting offers with online bookmakers? If you are a current customer of the betting site, then you just need to complete the qualification step which is usually about making a bet or a series of bets aligned with the wagering requirements.
If you are a newbie, most sure you are eyeing a welcome offer. Terms and conditions of an online betting bonus may differ from bookie to bookie, but the main steps remain the same.
Pick bookie of your choice
Being a punter you have to check if you are eligible for the betting promotion of your choice and whether a reliable bookie offers it. The information on the first part may be found both in the bonus review or in the detailed terms and conditions of your Kenyan online bookie bonus.
As for the trustworthiness, be sure to check all betting sites with reviews and ratings on Takebet Kenya: we rank each online bookie and post an in-depth description of the company.
Not all online bookmakers have a sign up bonus, so mind this when picking one.
Register account online
After selecting a bookmaker, you need to register an account with this online bookie to claim a welcome offer or any other bonus. Follow the next steps:
- Visit the betting site.
- Click on the REGISTER or SIGN UP button.
- Fill in the details required in a registration form, your personal data that is.
- A verification link may be sent to your email or a verification code to your mobile phone — use them to verify your account, after which you can start using it.
Bookmakers sometimes require additional verification to confirm your identity. This is called a KYC verification in which you are required to provide the bookmaker with the documents showing your name and the passport number, as well as your physical address.
For some Kenyan online sportsbook bonuses, you have to enter a promo code when registering. If this is the case, don’t forget to do it using a special box for a promo code in a sign up form.
Deposit to your account
After registering an account with the bookie, you usually have to deposit to enter a sign up promotion. Click the DEPOSIT button to see the deposit methods available on the betting site. You can fund your account using either a wire transfer, card payment, or a mobile.online payment wallet. On decent betting sites, usually there are a bunch of methods to use.
Choose the method and complete the transaction.
Claim the online betting offer
Usually the bonus you are aiming for is deposited into your account instantly. The bonus can not be withdrawn but only used to wager on sports of your choice at the bookmaker. And when you are done with the rollover requirements — a particular sum of money to be wagered — you will have an opportunity to withdraw the bonus and any money won from it.
Common types of online betting offers in Kenya
An online bookmaker offer may come in completely different kinds and forms.
There are few most popular bonus types:
- Welcome bonuses
- Accumulator promotions
- Free bets
- Cash bonuses
- Deposit and reload bonuses
- No deposit promotions
- Referral offers
- Matched betting bonus offers
- Odds boosts
- Losing streak promotions
Other bonuses on betting sites can be found either at the huge international online sportsbooks with myriads of bonus offers or at some exotic local establishments.
A welcome offer (or a sign up promo) is a bookmaker bonus offered to new customers as they sign up for an account with an online bookmaker. You are offered a gift for deciding to deposit and bet on the betting site. On most occasions, the bonus equals 100% of your first deposit. This means, if you deposit 100 USD, the bookie will offer you another 100 USD.
To withdraw a welcome bonus from an online betting site, a punter has to meet rollover requirements by wagering a particular amount of cash in a particular range of odds.
No deposit bonus
No deposit offer is a rare type of a welcome promotion. As a punter you have to register with a bookmaker and maybe complete a KYC procedure to get a small free bet. No deposit is required to get it. This kind of offer is uncommon due to a fair share of fraudulent sign ups.
Deposit betting offer is proposed to clients after funding their account with a bookie. A major example of deposit bonus is the one given away to punters after making their first deposit as a welcome gift. That said, there are deposit promotions for current customers too, such as bonuses for the second and the third deposit, or for a deposit made on a particular day.
Another name for a deposit promotion offered to an existing customer is a reload bonus. Which literally means you get a bonus once you reload your account with new money.
Free bet is virtual money you can use to wager on sports but can not withdraw. No matter if you win or lose, the free bet amount will be lost, but you will retain any winnings. Free bets are online bookmakers offers used to attract new clients as well as to retain current ones. The alternative for a free bet is a cash bonus which appears on your main betting account.
As the name implies, enhanced odds are simply boosted odds available to punters for a period of time. Punters can take advantage of these enhanced odds to wager and win more. The enhanced odds usually cover top events like finals and matches of big teams in football: Premier League, La Liga Primera, Bundesliga 1, Ligue 1, Serie A, USA MLS.
Odds are enhanced either in an actual bookmaker line or in the form of a free bet which you get on top of the real money you are owed after winning a bet with ordinary odds.
Cashback is a type of an online sportsbook bonus in which a bookie gives a percentage of your bet back. A punter is usually eligible for a cashback when the bet loses, but there are also cashbacks for winning wagers or any result. Sometimes a cashback is offered to new customers only on their first bet or only for bets on particular sports and tournaments.
Cashback is always in the form of a percentage, which ranges from 5% to 50% and more.
This kind of online bookies bonuses will get you a gift in the form of a free bet or cash after you place an accumulator bet. Usually a bonus is given when a punter loses only one leg, but sometimes you get a bonus after you win the accumulator instead. With the least chances often comes the biggest prize, meaning you stand a chance of getting a bigger bonus for a multiple bet with higher odds or with a greater amount of legs included in it.
Referral program is a marketing program bookmakers run to gather punters on their betting sites. You can get paid just by recommending your friend to gamble on the site through your link. Bookmakers use referral programs as a kind of marketing that is cheaper and more effective than paying for advertising, because they pay only when they get a referral.
Understanding T&C of online bookmaker bonuses
Terms and conditions must be met for you to be eligible for online bookmakers bonuses or to withdraw any proceedings from it. Not all offers are playing in the hands of punters so going through the terms and conditions is very important. T&C of a promotion may include rollover and wagering requirements, expiration date, minimum and maximum odds, minimum and maximum bets, minimum and maximum bonus amount among other rules.
Min and max bonus amount
The simplest among the main rules is the minimum and maximum bonus one can get from a bookmaker. The minimum bonus is usually equal to a minimum deposit or a minimum bet while the maximum bonus caps the amount a punter can get from an offer. There is also a matched percentage for deposit promotions: a percent of a deposit one gets as a bonus.
It is of utmost importance to take the maximum bonus amount into account. For example, if the maximum of a 100% deposit offer equals 100 USD, then no matter whether you deposit 100 USD or 1000 USD — you will still get the maximum of 100 USD as a deposit promo.
Online sportsbook bonus qualification requirements
Any betting offer will require a punter to register with an online bookmaker. Afterwards, a punter has to meet qualification requirements such as making a deposit, placing a wager or a series of wagers. The bets may be required to have particular odds or be of a particular type such as an accumulator bet. Also, for some offers only app customers are eligible.
Rollover and wagering requirements
Rollover requirements for a betting offer is an amount of money you must bet before you are allowed to withdraw your bonus funds and any consecutive winnings. The amount you must wager most often equals the amount of your bonus multiplied by a certain number of times.
On most occasions a bettor must bet the amount of his bonus from one to 10 times. A 10x rollover requirement means you must wager your bonus 10 times before you can withdraw.
Wagering requirements come with the rollover ones. These are the rules for bets which you can place to meet the rollover terms: types of bets, allowed tournaments, odds and stakes. Usually there is a minimum odds requirement around 1.80 (-125 American; 4/5 Fractional). This kind of rule prevents punters from taking minimum risks in order to cash out quickly.
Validity period is the time frame in which the bonus is valid and available for a punter to rollover and withdraw any proceedings. A bonus usually has a validity period of 30 days which means punters must make use of that bonus within 30 days or else it will expire.
Pros and cons of online bookmaker offers
Even though online bonuses of sports betting sites may seem like a great offer, and they are on many occasions, there are downsides that you must be aware of aside from pros.
Let’s check them out.
Advantages of online betting bonuses
First and foremost, free money to bet with is the chief advantage of most Kenyan bookmaker bonus offers. Bettors can try new sports events and betting strategies with bonuses.
Another advantage of special offers is that they multiply your winnings from accumulators and enhance your odds for top matches. With a respective bonus, you may get part of your lost money back too — cashbacks, bore draws, some accumulator offers work this way.
And when you are done with a rollover, you turn a bonus into cash by withdrawing money.
Disadvantages of online betting bonuses
You can not name it exactly a disadvantage, but here is a basic math: a bookie will never make you an offer which is not profitable for them. At the very least, an offer should not be detrimental for it. So, a promotion for you is not a way to profit, but more like another gambling adventure which you can take to entertain yourself and — just maybe — win.
As per real disadvantages of a bookmaker bonus, the first one is that you can not withdraw a welcome bonus or any winnings before you complete the rollover requirements. When, say, a bonus has a rollover requirement of 20x, there is a little chance to successfully rollover it.
Minimum odds in wagering requirements may be another disadvantage: bookies which ask to bet with odds of more than 2.00 (+100 American; 1/1 Fractional) to qualify for a bonus withdrawal make it hard for you to rollover the bonus. The same goes for extremely short validity periods which make you rush and lose control of your bets while rolling it over.
On most occasions, the terms and conditions of a particular promotion are where the real disadvantages lie. Stay with Takebet Kenya and read reviews of bonuses to know all you need.
How to use online sportsbook bonuses efficiently?
To effectively use your bonus, you first have to choose a suitable offer for yourself. As a new punter, you have to be sure of the bookmaker you are selecting and be eligible for an offer.
Punters also have to check the terms and conditions of the promo to see if all the terms are compatible and easy to achieve. Don’t forget to follow the rules of the bonus: make sure you wager with the required odds and on allowed sporting events to redeem your winnings.
Why do bookmakers offer betting promotions online?
There are hundreds of sportsbooks on the Internet. For a bookmaker to be popular among others, it must attract punters — and awesome bonus offers are one way to do it.
What is the difference between free bets and sign up bonuses?
Bookmakers offer both free bets and sign up bonuses to punters as a betting offer. A free bet can be offered to both new and existing customers while a sign up offer is only for new customers as they register a new account with a bookie. Offers such as free bets usually have no wagering requirements meaning you can bet and get your winnings immediately. However, a sign up bonus often requires a complex wagering for you to withdraw money.
Can I combine a welcome bonus with any other promotions?
Bonuses offered to punters are different and have specific terms and conditions. In most cases, you can not combine your welcome bonus with any other promotions provided to you by the bookmaker. And when you have successfully completed the rollover requirements of your sign up offer, you can ask for a pay out and enroll in any new promotions you want.
Use our catalogue and claim Kenyan bookie bonuses now!
Takebet Kenya provides you with reviews of all types of bonuses offered by online bookmakers. We also provided you with step-by-step instructions on how to claim a bonus in each review.
New and experienced customers stand a chance of claiming many awesome bonuses with trusted online bookies and winning big following our bonus reviews regularly — so visit Takebet Kenya each week to find more decent sports betting offers to entertain yourself with.
Now, choose your Kenyan betting bonus and have a great time gambling with it on sports!